The Italian accessories company Moto Corse unveiled the Moto Corse MV Agusta B3 Nova, a Brutale 800, which features almost the entire range of accessories of Moto Corse.
Moto Corse wanted to display the entire range of accessories available for the MV Agusta Brutale 675, 800 and 800 Dragster and converted a Brutale in a gorgeous bike.
According to the company , all aftermarket accessories for the Brutale, are designed in harmony with the lines of the bike, which is evident by the pictures. The company, in fact, will soon provide a complete kit with all the accessories required for the conversion.
Some of the accessories used by the Italian company are as follows :
- Adjustable footrest of CNC, with titanium screws
- Plate base with LED lights
- Steering damper of Ohlins (in silver or gold)
- Protective parts for the frame and swingarm made of aluminum or titanium
- Counterweights for the handlebar made of aluminum or titanium
- Aluminum or titanium Oil cap
- Aluminum or titanium Projector
- Aluminum or titanium Clutch cover
- Carbon Fiber cover for the dashboard