The Princess 52 is a luxurious and astonishing yaucht, designed with looks and comfort in mind. It has a V hull design which reduces planing speeds for a better performance. It features 3 spacious cabins, large windows, a saloon, a big dining table, a second alfresco dining table on the flybridge with many seats, convertible sunbed and optional wetbar.
It can be equipped with 2 x Volvo D9 575 hp, D11 670hp or Cat C12 A 715hp. It has a fuel capacity of 2,364 liters, water capacity of 592 liters and a top speed of 32 knots with 2 Volvo 725hp engines.
- Length overall (incl. pulpit)- 54ft 8in (16.66m)
- Length overall (excl. pulpit)- 53ft 8in (16.36m)
- Beam- 15ft 7in (4.75m)
- Draft- 4ft 1in (1.25m)
- Displacement approx.- 24,000 kg* (51,900 lbs) (Twin Volvo 670mhp)
- Fuel capacity- 520 gal/624 US gal/2,364l
- Water capacity (incl. calorifier)- 130 gal/156 US gal/592l
- Twin Volvo D9-575 (2 x 575mhp)
- Speed range: 25-27 knots †
- Twin Volvo D11-670 (2 x 670mhp)
- Speed range: 28-30 knots †
- Twin Caterpillar C12 A (2 x 715mhp)
- Speed range: 29-31 knots †